Pages

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Better?

The third time is NOT a charm, but it is better.  This try has much looser tension, but maybe it's too loose now?  I tatted slowly and really tried to pay attention, but it still isn't just quite right. I know the jump ring isn't attached correctly, but it doesn't matter until I get the whole pendant right. Right?  Ugh.



I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong other than tension, but I am going to keep trying.  It's the only way I can learn what it is that isn't working!  Too bad I have to work tomorrow :(

3 comments:

  1. I think it looks very nice. If you made the tension on the "inner" chain tighter would that help?

    Love the bead and thread color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe a firmer thread? This one looks a bit soft for jewelry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks much better. I was thinking the same thing as Gina, maybe a different thread would help? Keep at it, I know you'll figure it out.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts - I read and appreciate every one!