Pages

Monday, July 2, 2012

Cave Time!

Tonite I will be hiding in my woman cave - and believe me, it's a welcome chance to stay in the air-conditioning and work on tatting the Flowering Quatrain bookmark.  It is currently 99 degrees outside, and the dewpoint is ridiculously close to 70.  {Which pretty much means it's a sweatfest out there!}  AND, our new building (at work) had a glitch in the A/C today, so it was near 90 inside the building.  Ugh.  I do not like hot, humid weather.  You wouldn't think it would be like this in Minnesota, would you?  



17 days until I go to much cooler Finland :)

5 comments:

  1. We hit 93 today, but I'm not complaining. We're not in triple digits yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really would not imagine that for Minnesota. I have tried to stay inside as much as possible, but I actually think the weather was little cooler here (Memphis) today. (91 degrees now, at almost 8pm) This past weekend though, my car gave a reading of 112 degrees.

    ReplyDelete
  3. we are the same here in North Dakota.
    have fun in Finland. sounds like a great trip.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 90 inside? That's just brutal and unfair! I sure hope Finland is nicer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wait until you get to Finland you will be complaining its cold. Here in the uk we have rain, rain and more rain, I will swap you some rain for some heat it's around 15c here. We even put the heat on for a short while yesterday as my husband and I were chilly.

    Margaret

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts - I read and appreciate every one!