Pages

Friday, September 19, 2014

Josephine Rings

Josephine Ring Medallion - (pattern HERE)
Lizbeth #154 (Wildflower Garden) size 20 thread
I've realized that small tatting projects suit me well these days.  I have a doily I'd like to start when the snow flies and the evenings are longer, but some quick projects to satisfy the bug will suffice for now.  There are some quilting projects to work on too - but I better continue going to work until I win the lottery. 

I saw this on Pinterest over the weekend, and decided it was a perfect small project to remember how to make those Josephine rings.  The pattern page is great for choosing technique-specific patterns to practice.  


5 comments:

  1. Your picots are perfet! I'm in awe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely done. I'm with you on the small projects - and Winning the lottery:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely little motif. Thanks for sharing the pattern
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts - I read and appreciate every one!