Pages

Friday, October 20, 2017

More Buttons

We are having a SPECTACULAR fall weather week here in Minnesota!  Upper 60’s and into low 70 degree temperatures along with beautiful fall color is a real treat - especially knowing that this is it until about April or May.  Sad, but true.  We know what’s coming.

I will get back to my experimenting with the beautiful Christmas ball ornaments, but I HAD to tat another button.  Mom gave me a little stash of pretty buttons to play with, and it’s about as addicting as ice drops for me - such a quick, easy tatting fix.


These beautiful leaves are dropping fast.  With rain in the forecast for the weekend, I’m thinking the trees are going to be bare and brown within days.  Must. Enjoy. 




5 comments:

  1. I've been thinking of tatting another button too, so thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel this addiction too😍its beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've got some beautiful buttons to tat on! Wish someone would design a pretty tatting on shank buttons. Those and shirt buttons are probably the sole extent of my button collection ... Not particularly inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous button tatting!!! :)
    Love the colorful trees!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts - I read and appreciate every one!