Pages

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Jan Stawasz Doily XI - Rounds 7 & 8

I'm continuing to work on my JS doily, but it's getting sllooowww.  Rounds 6, 7, 8 and 9 are plain chains so they are easy going, just booorrriinnngg.  My attention span is short sometimes . . .

Jan Stawasz Doily XI
Working on Round 7
Jan Stawasz Doily XI
Working on Round 8
But it's getting there. My goal is to finish by mid-July, so I'm right on track for now.  We've been enjoying the evenings OUTSIDE when we have some nice weather - it doesn't seem to last long around here :)



3 comments:

  1. I sure know what you mean by boring!~ These bigger pieces can be a real drag- but it will be wonderful when you finally get through it.
    Fox : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. The doily looks great! I love Stawasz's designs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Should look great when you have finished it, some pieces can get boring after a while, keep at it, it looking lovely.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts - I read and appreciate every one!