Pages

Friday, June 14, 2013

Stawasz Doily XI - Round 4

Jan Stawasz Doily XI - Round 4
Lizbeth Latte Foam, Size 20

I like how this center portion of the doily looks!  Now it's on with a boring round of ring/chain/ring/chain, and I'm switching to a plain ecru thread.  And then, I'm afraid, it's going to start taking longer and longer to get all the way around just once . . .

We are heading to northern Minnesota to stay in a state park for the weekend.  If the weather is nice, I will be in search of wild orchids and other native flowers to take photos of.  Here's hoping for sunny weather so we can do some hiking! 

6 comments:

  1. Those outer rounds do seem to take forever, but it's so worth the effort! I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking very pretty!
    Fox : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking lovely so far, hope you ha e a lovely weekend.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts - I read and appreciate every one!