Pages

Friday, June 17, 2016

New Grand-Dog

Meet Capone, our new Grand-Dog!  Isn't he cute?  As soft and cuddly as he looks, too.  The engaged couple decided to add him to their "zoo" - he has 2 sister cats who are not too sure they like him. Capone is Boxer/Bulldog and maybe something else.  In any case, he is well-loved.


A little drawing this week - not nearly enough, but it's that time thing again. This is a tangle that reminded everyone of mummies.  Baby mummies in this case, LOL. It was suggested I use this as a Halloween card and add a little orange. 


Still reading, not much time left for tangling or tatting or sewing this week. 
It's great to have options!

4 comments:

  1. Cute puppy! I love the zentangle. I always envied people who could doodle. I tend to just make has marks. I think I'd like to train my brain to go with the flow, which zentangle seems to do!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zentangle most definitely allows you to go with the flow! Very relaxing - you don't have to 'know' how to draw anything, it's all repetitive lines. Try it!

      Delete
  2. Cute puppy! The cats will train him and get used to him soon enough. Nice tangle! I usually just doodle flowers, very simple flowers. It would be wonderful as a Halloween card

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, I think the cats will come around - eventually! Simple doodling is so relaxing :)

      Delete

Thanks for your thoughts - I read and appreciate every one!