Pages

Friday, December 29, 2017

Organizing and Staying Warm!


I hope everyone is having wonderful holidays - and we still have the New Year to look forward to!  I LOVE New Year’s - even though we don’t really do anything.  I just love new calendars, new journals, organizing my “stuff” and putting away the past year.  It always feels like I have a chance to do better . . . at something?!  Yep - I’m an organizing Geek.

I have some time off from work, so I’m planning new sewing and tatting projects.  I should probably clean the house, but THAT won’t go anywhere.  I’m also trying to cram in getting a book read - all the hobbies that working prevents me from doing as much as I want to.  The job pays for the stash though, so it’s a necessary evil!  


It has been cold this week - below zero (-18F) and now hovering around 0 F for the next few days.  Once it’s this cold, it doesn’t really matter what the actual temperature number says.  It’s just COLD. 


Stay warm wherever you are - and enjoy these last few days of 2017!

3 comments:

  1. Love those cookies! We’re very warm here. Enjoy your time off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to ask - did you make those cute cookies? They are so appealing! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those darn jobs, huh?

    Do your cookies have the milk wash frosting on them? I remember making frosting similar to that when I was younger.

    ~Heidi

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts - I read and appreciate every one!