Pages

Friday, July 3, 2015

Secret Project - Done!

Remember the Secret Quilt from my post back here? I just finished sewing the binding on it. Yay! The birthday is exactly one month from today, so I am so pleased and relieved to not have to rush in between wedding preparations.  I love it when plans come to fruition without setbacks!



Can you see the quilting?  Fish jumping.

Here's a better look ...


I was so excited to see that option when I was choosing the stitch pattern for the quilting - a perfect finish.  The only thing left to make is the label for the back with the date and quilt info, along with the birthday message.  Just need to get the right permanent pen. There is a new Hobby Lobby that just opened nearby that needs some investigation anyway ;) 



8 comments:

  1. This is wonderful, just perfect in every way, Cindy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the fish jumping! My friend Denise would love it also, as she is an avid fisherman.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love everything about this quilt - the subject, colors, and marvelous quilt designs. It will be a surprise and very much appreciated! Very thoughtful, especially with the wedding coming up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful work! Perfect quilting pattern for an awesome theme. Well done indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is very nice you really have a great quilt with beautiful pictures and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really great quilt. The quilting is wonderful, just perfect

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts - I read and appreciate every one!