Pages

Saturday, September 16, 2017

Adding Cloud Photos to a Blog


It is simple to add photos to your blog - but I have been trying to figure out where to store them and then have the ability to retrieve them from any device I use.  Which, as Jane mentioned, means storing them in the "cloud".  I've got my photos stored, but in my last post, one photo wasn't visible, and one was.  I'm not sure why, because I added them both the same way from Google Photos. This shouldn't be that difficult!  But it prevents me from blogging as much as I'd like to sometimes when I want to just add a quick little post.

Now I'm obsessed with figuring this out, so I thought I'd test what I think will work after a little more research.

The following two photos were added using the option from "Google Album Archive".  This brings up photos from Google Photos, but only if they are in an album.  If this works, I will need to be more diligent about my photo organizaton! 



How do you store and add photos to your blog using an iPad?

7 comments:

  1. Both are lovely! I usually take photos with my iPhone, transfer them to my computer, and then blog. I've been meaning to try posting from my iPad. It would be nice to skip a step or two!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...from my phone. Nice tatting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Ice Drops!
    I don't know how the photo adding technology works, but when I'm posting on the computer the option to add photos "from phone" is one of the choices. Even though I don't use the "cloud" somehow it knows what photos are on my phone! Maybe it's because I use Google photos as a backup, but I don't know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous work Blue Bird I love the thread too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are fabulous Ice Drops!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is the blue ice drop from Twirlz thread? Both are very pretty and might be quicker for me to create this year's Christmas ornament gifts via Ice Drops instead of the pattern I chose.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts - I read and appreciate every one!