Pages

Sunday, November 10, 2019

2019 - PART TWO!


Our 3rd Twin Cities Tatters Retreat is also in the 2019 books!  Another fun retreat with great tatting friends - and we added a day this year, much to everyone's liking.  Our first two retreats were each 2 nights, and we decided one more night would be better because by the time we settled in it was time to pack it up.  The one extra night made a wonderful difference, and we felt like we really had a better chance to visit. I can’t believe I didn’t post this earlier - our retreat is at the end of July!  I guess I had a few other things going on đŸ˜¬


We had time for tatting, time for walks, time to go out to eat, and best of all, that extra time to visit.


We each added a motif or two to this floating glass frame to leave at the retreat center.  I’m pretty sure we're the only tatting group that uses this beautiful place - it appears to have more quilting, scrapbooking and embroidery groups.
They definitely need tatting representation on the craft room walls!


There was time for other beautiful work, too. Beautiful new yarns,
some bobbin lace, and I heard a lot of knitting talk, too.





Michelle, Katie, Cindy (me), Diane, Kathy, Kathryn, and Heidi
What a great group of tatters! 
We are showing off our commemorative shuttles specially made for us by 
LaCossette (Etsy shop on LeBlog de Frivole)

Showcasing our Minnesota State Bird, the Common Loon




I was specifically working on the second phase of my T.A.T. program, which I’ve had for years and never quite seem to make the time to finish. Still in progress.  
There are just so many new and wonderful things to tat!
(... and sew, and read, and attend ...)


***END PART TWO ***


1 comment:

  1. Wonderful post I would love to have been there in person looks like such fun a real retreat!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts - I read and appreciate every one!